A short overview:
I studied physics with focus on applied science on LED semiconductor structures.
Currently working at SysEleven GmbH in Berlin as a Linux Systems Engineer/IT-Consultant in a kubernetes and managed hosting environment.
As a maker i am focused on DIY projects around 3d-printing, electronics, DIY woodworking, automation in different aspect starting from: linux infrastructure, home lighting and model railroad. But also a whole laser-cryo-photoluminescence-spectrography-setup with the help of Labview.
Always interested in information content of any kind of systems, data correlation, processing and visualisation.
Main technologies are: Linux, Python, MQTT, Arduino / ESP8266, some virtualization.
- Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/fly3rman/makes
- Github: https://github.com/fly3rman?tab=repositories
- Linkedin: https://de.linkedin.com/in/dimitri-henning-04564813a
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Dimitri_Henning
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dimathings/
(Co-)Publications and Talks:
- NGINX Conf 2018 – Oct. 8-11, 2018 – Atlanta, GA | NGINX:
NGINX in a Managed Hosting Environment